The importance of ongoing supervision
The programme is just the beginning of your journey. To ensure your ongoing learning and development, and our commitment to quality, we offer a unique ongoing coaching program where you can get the support you need, in the group, and in peer to peer supervised sessions
How much will the ongoing coaching program cost and what will I get for it?
The ongoing supervision programme will be £149 + VAT per month
This is what you will get for your money:
- Further personal and professional development
- Private Whatsapp group membership
- Access to additional learning materials not otherwise available
- Managed access to your cohort
- Monthly group coaching sessions
- Peer group sessions on topics of interest as required between group sessions
- Preferential rates for one-to-one coaching
- Preferential rates for events
- Access to guest speakers and experts
- Weekly drop in café to deal with any challenges and issues
- Coaching practice with new Certificate In Relational Financial Planning programme members and externals
- The opportunity to train to be a Know Thyself coach, helping others
- Free annual certification renewal
The difference between accreditation and supervision
Accreditation is a snapshot, a moment in time in which you demonstrate your ability to fulfil a series of exam based criteria. The ability to coach effectively is an ongoing and evolving process. Just as the financial planning profession requires.a commitment to the ever changing financial services environment, coaching others requires an ongoing commitment to understanding your self, and helping clients to do the same.
Our intention is to build an ongoing relationship with you through our supervisory programme in a way that makes a meaningful and sustained difference to you, and your clients.